The Croatian Register of Shipping has amended its Rules for Technical Supervision of Sea-Going Ships.
These amendments have been published on November 1st, 2022 and are considered to be applicable from the same date.
These amendments (Amendments No. 2) shall be read together with the requirements in the Rules for Technical Supervision of Sea-going Ships, Part 22 – Pollution Prevention, edition January 2022, as amended with Amendments No. 1, edition June 2022.
The following chapters were amended:
- SECTION 2 – PREVENTION OF POLLUTION BY OIL
- SECTION 5 – PREVENTION OF POLLUTION BY SEWAGE
- SECTION 7 – PREVENTION OF AIR POLLUTION
- SECTION 8 – CONTROL OF HARMFUL ANTI-FOULING SYSTEMS ON SHIPS
The subject Rules include the requirements of the following international organizations:
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- International Association of Classification Societies (IACS)
- European Union – European Parliament and Council
For more information, please see the links below:
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS (AVAILABLE ONLY TO SUBSCRIBERS):
Pollution Prevention - Amendments (Rules for Technical Supervision of Sea-Going Ships)
Pollution Prevention (Rules for Technical Supervision of Sea-Going Ships)
CRS amends Rules for the Classification of Ships
Aug 16, 2022