The Republic of the Marshall Islands Maritime Administrator has issued a technical circular regarding the shipboard equipment and service provider approvals.
This Technical Circular was issued on 20 April 2023 and supersedes Technical Circular 1, Rev. 6.
- shipboard equipment and systems that require approval by the Republic of the Marshall Islands Administrator;
- service provider approvals; and
- recognized independent testing laboratories & service providers.
This document contains the following chapters:
- Recognized Organization (RO) Authorizations
- Approvals by Another State
- Existing Equipment
- Lifesaving Appliances and Equipment
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons
- Type Approval Certificates
Service Provider Approvals - SOLAS III/20 and III/36
Servicing Station Approvals - SOLAS III/20.8
Recognized Independent Testing Laboratories
For more information, please see the document below (available only to subscribers):
Shipboard Equipment and Service Provider Approvals
Marshall Islands reminds that the USA issued guidance to address illicit shipping and sanctions evasion practices
Jun 07, 2023
Marshall Islands issues a security advisory regarding the situation in Yemen
Jun 02, 2023
Republic of the Marshall Islands minimum safe manning certificates
May 31, 2023